How do I install a modpack on my server?
UPDATE: Endermite Host is now working on creating an automated modpack installation utility!
An individual Multicraft account requires some changes to be made by Endermite Host in order to run a modpack.
Please follow the below steps:
- Go to Multicraft and stop your server.
- Download the modpack of your choice to your computer, and place it in a folder of your choice.
- Run the modpack on your computer, and allow all files to generate properly (this step is very important!).
- Ensure it works by joining the modded server on your computer (this step is very important!).
- Stop the server, and compress the entire folder with all files and folders into a single .zip file (only zip).
- Using an FTP client (such as FileZilla) connect to your server and remove any existing files and folders.
- Using the same FTP client, upload the compressed .zip file to the server.
- From this point on, do not start or make any changes to your server.
- Login to the client area, and submit a ticket using this pre-written ticket.
NOTE: You must complete all of the above steps. We may request for you to carry out all steps again if we feel that not all instructions were completed.
Do not make any further attempts at unzipping your files, or making your server function - this will only complicate things and will require you to repeat all steps once again.
Once you submit the ticket, Endermite Host will change the configuration of your server which will allow it to run a modded server. You will receive a reply to the ticket once this is complete, but do not modify your server in any way until you receive a reply!
Was this answer helpful?
Updating plugins can be relatively simple depending on the plugin. You will want to do the...
MCPC + is a brand new server that integrates Spigot into Forge allowing use of Bukkit plugins...
This guide will go over how to set up Votifier so users can vote for your Minecraft server on...
Here are the simple steps required to install BuyCraft! 1. Drop plugin into plugins folder2....
BungeeCord is a "proxy" server software that allows for multiple Minecraft servers to be...