Terms of Service
By using this website, registering, purchasing any product or service, you are agreeing to be legally bound by the following Terms of Service. We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time, with or without prior notice if you are found in violation of these Terms.
Introduction and Definitions
("MelonCube Hosting"), ("MelonCube"), ("NetSwitch"), ("Us"), ("We"), ("Company"), ("Website"), ("Site") agrees to furnish services to the ("Client"), ("Customer"), ("You"), subject to the following ("Terms of Service"), ("Terms"), ("Conditions"), ("Agreement").
MelonCube Hosting is a trade name of NetSwitch Limited - a limited liability company, limited by shares, governed by a board of directors and registered in England and Wales with company number 10328216. Our registered address is:
160 City Road,
We tried to make the layout of this agreement as simple as possible to read and understand for users of all ages. If you have any questions, please contact us and we'll be more than happy to provide further information regarding our terms.
1. Your Account
- Account details MUST be correct, accurate and up-to-date, as required by law. We are legally required to cease provision of any services where account details are missing or false.
- Only one clientarea/billing account is permitted per person. In order to register on our site, you are required to have a valid and unique email address.
- You may not use, or allow any individual to use, an account that is not in their name. Any person that would like to have client area access should have their own account OR be added as a contact.
- When ordering a server, or any other service from MelonCube Hosting, you are only renting the server. All services remain the property of MelonCube Hosting.
- Services ordered from MelonCube Hosting will not be activated until payment has been received, and verified to not be fraudulent. In most cases, payment verification is automatic, but may require manual review in rare circumstances (when order is held for manual approval).
- MelonCube Hosting cannot guarantee that all promotions and promo codes will remain operational at all times.
- Invoices are generated 10 days before the due date, and should be paid several days before the due date. Services renew on the due date, regardless of the payment date.
- Failure to make a payment before the due date will result in the service being suspended, and 14 days later terminated. In order to reactivate your service, you must make an invoice payment before 00:00 EST (5:00am GMT).
- Failure to make a payment within 14 days after an invoice is due, will result in complete termination of that service. Once a service is terminated, it may not be re-activated, and data cannot be recovered as it has been permanently wiped.
- Overpayments will be automatically credited to your account. We cannot guarantee or be held liable for the refund of overpayments.
- Any chargebacks or reversed transactions made on your payments will result in your account being immediately terminated.
- We offer a 3 day money back guarantee, for Minecraft servers canceled within 72 hours of the initial order. Refunds must be requested, and only the first payment made on a service is covered by this guarantee. If a service has been active for more than 72 hours, none of the payments made on the service are eligible to be refunded.
- Any refunds for services older than 3 days will be issued at our sole discretion. Problems can typically be resolved by contacting customer support.
- Refunds cannot be requested without probable cause, and MelonCube Hosting has the right to decline a refund at their sole discretion.
- Other services provided by MelonCube, other than Minecraft hosting, are not eligible for refund. This includes: dedicated servers, website hosting, virtual servers, domains or add-ons purchased for any service.
- If your account is terminated due to a violation of the Terms of Service, a refund will not be provided.
- In order to cancel your services, you must issue a cancellation request within our billing area at https://meloncube.net/clients/.
- You must manually cancel any active PayPal subscriptions that were created when ordering your service. We do not have access to deduct funds from your PayPal account, and will not be held responsible for automated payments made via a subscription. Click here for instructions.
5. Service Availability
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for as long as you have paid for them. Sometimes, however, for a number of reasons, services may be unavailable to you. You recognize and acknowledge that on occasion, an event will occur causing services will be unavailable. We make no representation or warranty that our services will be uninterrupted.
- Our 100% guarantee implies that a customer will be compensated when his/her service is unavailable or interrupted. The value of the agreed compensation is provided in the form of credits, or additional days or months which are added to a service.
- MelonCube Hosting agrees to be transparent about service availability, and will provide detailed and accurate incident reports in the event of a service failure.
- Servers may only be used for the services they were intended and you may not install or use unauthorized third party programs. We do not provide technical assistance, and will not be held responsible, for any third party software uploaded to our services. Unauthorized usage, such as attempting to access or interfere with other clients data, will result in immediate termination of your services without prior warning.
- You may not purposely bypass any limits or restrictions that your service is provisioned with, such as user slots, RAM limits, or CPU restrictions. Attempting to modify or bypass any usage restrictions will result in suspension of your services.
- In the event your usage exceeds any limits existing on your service, the process exceeding these limits may be automatically disabled without notice. This may occur due to improper usage, such as a crashed or hanging server process.
- Your usage must be reasonable and should not place excessive burdens on our hardware or available resources. You may not interfere with the services we provide to other customers. In rare situations, we may place restrictions on your services in the event that your usage interferes with the services provided to other customers (for example, disk space limits).
- While we offer instant database creation from our Multicraft panel, you need to understand that our databases are provided as a free service. Because of this we do not hold any liability for MySQL data loss or corruption. By using a database provided by MelonCube Hosting, you understand that we reserve the sole right to terminate it if we deem it necessary. Additionally, our MySQL service is not to be used for personal use, this is not limited to but includes the usage of MySQL for private websites, and other non-server uses.
7. Legal Obligations
- MelonCube Hosting under no circumstances, shall be held liable for any data loss, disruption of information, or distribution of information including but not limited to that of unauthorized access to our server systems or any other loss of data.
- We will not be liable for delays or failure in performance caused by acts of God, war, terrorism, strike, labor dispute, work stoppage, fire, act of government, or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar, beyond our control.
- MelonCube Hosting shall not be held liable for any disruption, delay, or disconnection of services for any period of time and is not responsible for any actions taken place in or on our Minecraft servers themselves.
- We reserve the right to restrict, alter, or modify fees, benefits, rules, regulations, special offers, membership terms and conditions or terminate services at any time and without notice.
- The sole role of MelonCube Hosting is to provide server connectivity.
8. Unlimited Factors
- In the best interest of our subscribers, MelonCube Hosting does not put a hard limit on the amount of players that may connect to the server, the amount of disk space a server may use, nor the amount of bandwidth a server may use.
- All services are still subjected to software limitations and physical hardware limits.
- For Minecraft servers, CPU usage is restricted to a maximum usage of 200% of the server CPU cores. As the Minecraft software, by itself, is limited to utilization of a single CPU core, this restriction is only in place to prevent CPU usage abuse by third party software, such as malicious server plugins.
- MelonCube Hosting may take interest in, and disable any services using between or above 100% and 200% of the server CPU cores.
- For Minecraft servers, unlimited storage only applies to the game server world data, backups and logs. Additional data such files generated by third party plugins is not eligible for unlimited storage. MySQL server storage is unmetered, and is recommended for third party plugin usage.
- Any support requests required for products from MelonCube Hosting shall be submitted through ticket, email or or live chat. Any other form of contact other than the predetermined ticket system is not guaranteed a proper answer from an official representative and may be ineffective.
- Support is only provided through these methods due to the ability to log support requests for security purposes.
- Using of the MelonCube Hosting services to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property (online or not) is strictly prohibited.
- Harassment using the MelonCube Hosting services to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another is not allowed and will be punished by law.
- Harassment of staff is taken as seriously, and legal action may be taken following termination of any active service(s).
11. Our Website
- We cannot assure that the site is completely free from exploits. If a user is caught exploiting any area of MelonCube.net, their account will be permanently terminated.
- We reserve the right to modify any of the information on the site at any given time.
- We are not affiliated with Mojang Synergies AB or Microsoft Corporation.
- Any trademarks and copyrights remain properties of their respective owners.
If you have any questions, concerns or require help in regards to any of our agreements, please contact our designated legal agent for our company using the below contact details.
Legal contactKacper Jednorowicz
Agent email[email protected]
Agent phone+1 (860) 506-5256
Agent addressC/O Legal Department
160 City Road
London, EC1V 2NX
These Terms of Service have been updated on 27th April 2016
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, affiliated companies, and suppliers, from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, which arise from your use or misuse of the Services. We reserve the right to assume control of the defense of any third party claim that is subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, OUR LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.