1. Use of Information
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers and third-party vendors. We would not disclose anything to third parties that could be used to identify those individuals.
- We never use, sell or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- Occasionally, MelonCube Hosting may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personal Information to the appropriate governmental authorities.
- We will only disclose Personal Information upon receipt of a court order or subpoena or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation.
2. Data Security
- Your information is stored in Amsterdam, Netherlands (current location of our web server).
- We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure.
- Third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
3. Third Parties
- We may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these separate sites.
4. This Agreement
- We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on our website. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately when posted. Additionally, we will notify you via email when these agreements change. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.