Service Level Agreement
By using this website, registering, purchasing any product or service, you are elidgeble to compensation in the event of unplanned service downtime - as per the terms below.
- MelonCube Hosting prides itself in providing a 100% uptime guarantee. This service level agreement (SLA) describes the levels of service that the customer is guaranteed to receive in the event of service unavailability.
- Although the SLA covers key areas of the customer's service, the Terms of Service may include areas not covered by this SLA and therefore should be read alongside it.
- The SLA is intended to provide a means of security and reassurance for the customer whom relies on the services provided, maintained and supported by MelonCube Hosting. Some of these items may be of critical importance to the customer's business.
- Should access to a service become unavailable or interrupted for more than 15 minutes in one month, a customer will be entitled to receive an account credit or extension of due date in accordance with the value of their monthly subscription/payment which shall be outlined below.
- This SLA covers:
The SLA does not cover service unavailability as a result of:
- unplanned hardware or software maintenance
- network unavaibility as a result of any hardware failure
- network unavaibility as a result of human error (caused by MelonCube Hosting)
- planned network maintenance aimed to improve service
- network unavailability as a result of issues arising from carrier, however NetSwitch Limited will do it's best to ensure that the carrier provides compensation
- unauthorised access to the user's account
- downtime caused by the user
- We reserve the right to deny the provision of compensation if:
In special circumstances, MelonCube Hosting reserves the right to reject compensation under their own discretion if this threatens the stability of the company.
- you do not meet the conditions above
- you are in violation of, or the Terms of Service are not met